Happy Halloween you all
Happy Halloween you all
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Satan worshipper! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Went to my mother-in-law's house and she insisted I take my mask off! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Speaking of that kind of stuff, I remember when I was younger and I went "trick-or-treating" and this one old lady was like "We don't believe in Halloween" and she just handed me a bible.. pretty Interesting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I think of it just as Begaween [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Kids and their candy.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I love Halloween. It's my favorite time of year
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Interesting Halloween history: the word comes from "Hallow Eve" because it's the eve of All Saints Day.
A lot of the traditions come from old Celtic practices... they believed that on this night the spirits of the dead were allowed to walk to the earth again, so they left them "treats" so the spirits wouldn't harm or "trick" them. They would also wear masks because they believed they could blend in with the spirits and walk among them therefore the spirits would not recognize them.
Just learned that today actually. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th
halloween is my favorite holiday
gotta love scaring the crap out of those kids when they come to trick or treat..the chainsaw done them all in tonight..haha
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Not a single soul stopped at the house tonight.
And I couldn't be happier. Didn't have any candy, so I guess I could have given them fried eggs and beer.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks